Thursday, October 13, 2011

in the beginning...


This car was originally purchased with my father...the car was sitting out in a field, someone had removed the original 4 cyl. engine and replaced it with a flathead ford V-8 and 3 speed on the floor transmission...on the rear wheel wells you can see i have a coat of body filler applied which is covering the warping from 1/4" steel homemade fenders that had been attempted...the car was found in mt. airy, md by my father and sat in several garages over the years...when my own son was born i began thinking about bringing the car to my own garage and "doing it right"...this is a picture of a picture of my son standing inside of the car...nearly all of the work on this car was performed in that exact spot...









No comments:

Post a Comment